Dotfloor is looking for a Content Coordinator to join our fast-growing team in English.
The content coordinator will support the marketing team on content and growth marketing efforts. They will report directly to the director of marketing and assist with creating educational coffee content, social community management, and conversion copywriting across all platforms.
Dotfloor is a product design company rooted in specialty coffee that focuses on enhancing and simplifying the flooring living and experience. We are a supportive team that continually tries to push and inspire each other to create products that people love to use and show off.
What you’ll do:
- Own the blog - concepting, research, and writing. Manage freelance writers when needed.
- Write copy for web, email marketing, digital advertising, retail signage, social, and wholesale materials
- Assist CEO in Dotfloor with day-to-day communication with influencers, affiliate program, and UGC (user generated content) campaigns
- Online community management - Manage social media communities to ensure all direct messages, comments, and questions are answered appropriately
- Home improvement education - own educational home improvement especially flooring content creation across multiple channels (blog, packaging, social, video)
- Ensure all copy meets highest standards for voice, narrative, and SEO
- Manage flooring or covering sponsorships
- Contribute to the overall development and growth of the Dotfloor brand
- 1-3 years of professional copywriting
- 1-3 years of social media experience & working with influencers
- 1-3 years of specialty flooring experience (specialty flooring knowledge is a requirement)
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- A strong creative spirit that can carry Dotfloor’s brand voice through all content
- Experience writing for a blog or planning blog content
- Informed on latest social media trends and up-to-date with the competitive market
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-evolving work environment
- Extremely organized and able to focus on multiple deadline-driven projects at one time
About the team:
- While we’re currently working from home right now due to COVID-19, you’ll eventually be working out of our industrial-style office in SF’s Mission District.
- Marketing at Dotfloor is integral to the organization. We are a collaborative, high-output team and our work touches every part of the business from early product design and innovation to post-purchase support.
- You will be the eighth full-time member of our marketing team, working for experienced copywriters, marketers, and designers who care about your career growth.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid PTO plan
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Company employee equity plan
- 401k with 3% company contribution
- The best office coffee, anywhere :)
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and writing examples with subject line “Content Coordinator” to email@example.com.