Setting up your return/exchange with Dotfloor is simple. please submit a request on our support portal and our customer service team will help you proceed.
- The return/exchange must be in unopened, perfect cartons and packaging within 30 days of the delivery date.
- There is a carton and/or piece minimum for each product for a return:
- Flooring: 5 boxes
- Transitions/Underlayment: 5 pieces
- Dotfloor does not accept returns/exchanges on the following products:
- Installation Kits
- Sundries which include: Underlayment and tape, flooring adhesives and moisture control products, splines, TWP, care kits, and decking fasteners.
- Special order, clearance and discontinued items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Customer must return/exchange packages using a traceable source (like FedEx or UPS, but not USPS), tracking number must be provided upon shipment.
- A 25% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all returns; a 10% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all exchanges.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All shipping charges are 100% non-refundable.
- All items must be returned with their assigned RA number included on the return shipping label or bill of lading provided by Dotfloor. Dotfloor will not provide refunds for products returned/exchanged by an unauthorized shipping method.
- Items that have not been provided a request number by Dotfloor will not be refunded/exchanged.
- Refunds are issued 3-7 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in good resalable condition. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in safe condition.
- Any opened product or product added to a return that was not authorized will not be refunded.
We will gladly accept returns for unused products within 30 days of purchase or receipt. If it’s a gift and you’re not sure when it was purchased, don’t stress. Just reach out and let us know who purchased it for you and we can track down the order.*
Note: We cannot provide return labels for orders shipped outside of the United States. International customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
For returns, refunds are processed to the original payment method and can take up to 1-2 weeks to reflect on your end. For exchanges, store credit to our site can be provided.
If you would like to return/exchange an online order at our warehouse, please reach out to us at (800) 642 9929 before stopping by so we can give your storefront associate a heads up.
Before contacting us regarding a replacement, please view our page on product warranties. If you have any concerns or issues with your purchase, let us know. We’d be more than happy to help to be sure you’re reaching your maximum installation potential. We play with installation, craft, and designs all day — we’re more than familiar with what can go wrong and how to get you back on track.
For product issues, you can submit a request here and our customer service rep will respond shortly. Please include photos or videos, if possible. A step-by-step breakdown of the specific issue you’re experiencing will expedite the troubleshooting process on our end. For general product questions, contact customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that we can only process returns and exchanges for product that was purchased directly from our website (www.dotfloor.com) or at our warehouse in Elk Grove, California. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless the item is deemed defective by Dotfloor and a return label is provided. If the product was purchased from Amazon or another retailer, please reach out to their respective customer service departments first and hold onto your proof-of-purchase or receipt. We are not accepting in-warehouse returns at our Elk Grove warehouse due to COVID-19 restrictions.